This year I don’t have any plans for the upcoming holidays. My husband and I will celebrate Thanksgiving together and then he is traveling north to see family for Christmas. I will stay in Florida where it’s warm and will work, only being off Christmas day. I have trips planned for the weekend of December 11th for the festive decorations, etc. and at the end of January to celebrate Mama Darling’s birthday. The past couple of weeks I have been toying with booking a trip in between the two planned ones right after the New Year from January 1st through the 3rd. I found a decent rate at the Dolphin, however for some reason I’m not biting the bullet. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons:
- I would get to go back to the Dolphin and check out some of their offerings that I didn’t get to on my last trip there.
- It would be a half Beyond Neverland half “regular” trip since my pass is blocked until the 2nd of January.
- I could view the Osborne Lights one last time at the Studios on Saturday night, since the final showing is on the 3rd of January.
- I could also view the original Soarin’ one last time as it closes for a rehaul, complete with a movie change on the 4th of January.
- It would be a fun Christmas present to myself!
- I might have to go by myself since I’m pretty sure Mama Darling and Molly can’t do that many trips within a short timeframe. [side note: my husband likes Disney, but currently does not have a pass hence as to why he’s not been featured in any of my reports. 😉 ]
- Spending money so close to my other trips.
- I would miss my husband and cat! [fun fact: that is the bottom of Olaf above his head]
Right now it looks like the pros outweigh the cons…the question is, will I really seize the opportunity and book? Time will only tell!!!